Alucorex - Presensitized Aluminium
Another word for quality.
From 1981 on we sell under the brand name ALUCOREX our photo-coated anodized aluminium. This product is perfectly suited for front panels, scales, labels and pad printing clichés.
- ALUCOREX consists of an aluminium alloy which is anodized in a unique treatment sequence. After anodizing we coat the boards with a specially adjusted, high-resolution and resistant positive photo-coat. To protect the coat from mechanical damage or unintentional exposure we provide the boards with a light protection foil.
- Making a front panel from ALUCOREX is simple and safe. The procedure takes only minutes and you need no equipment besides an exposure unit and a developing tray. The main steps,
take together only 5 minutes.
- The colour of the ALICOREX-boards is already established in the scratch, light and chemical proof anodized layer. The exposed parts of this layer are removed during the developing process.
- Image transfer can be done either positive or negative. With a positive image you receive a blanc background and coloured writing or image. With a negative image you will receive a coloured background with blanc writing.
- The front panels can easy mechanically processed. With careful handling they can be drilled and punched through the protection foil before exposure. The specially adapted developer is neutralized after the job and can be disposed into the drain. No hazardous waste is created.
- One Alucorex panel is 480 x 980 mm. We deliver the material in these colours: black matt, black brilliant, red, green and blue brilliant.
- Black matt is available in 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 mm thickness
- Black brilliant in 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 mm.
- Red and Blue brilliant (both sides are usable) is on stock in 1 mm thickness, as well as the green brilliant clichés, which is only single sided usable.
On request we cut down the boards according to your wishes till board size 50 x 50mm. Being stored in a cool and dry condition the material has a guaranteed shelf life warranty up to one year. Tests have shown that even 10 year old material can still be processed.